What some might call "content". I only add ones that I eagerly follow or think are worthy of recommending.
- ClassicsOfGame: Classic Games
- Highlight Reel: Weekly compilations of game glitches and moments.
- minimme: Super obscure games.
- ThorHighHeels: Odd games. Fantastic aesthetic.
- Nitro Rad: Videogame Youtuber. Does 3D platformers and horror games.
- Atari Archive: History of early videogames, one 2600 release at a time. (Website)
- Ahoy: Various retrospectives on old games. Fantastic style reminiscent of old Atari boxart.
- PandaMonium Reviews Every U.S. Saturn Game: Extremely thourough documentaries.
- Summoning Salt: Documentaries on speedrunning.
- ThaRixer: PS2 speedrun documentaries.
- Maximum: Flash game speedrun histories.
- AsumSaus: Deep dives into Melee.
- decino: Examinations of the mechanics of Doom.
- SiIvaGunner: Many have been fooled by their high-quality videogame rips. (Website) (Bandcamp) (Neocities page, don't know if official)
- RebelTaxi: Videos on animated cartoons and old games. Y2K Aesthetic.
- Zetta: Rivals of Aether Workshop.
- 4096: Phenomenal transitions.
- @TASNoContext: No context clips from Tool-Assisted Speedruns.
- The Shrieking Shack: Critical and funny analysis and re-read on the Harry Potter series. The reason I signed up on Patreon. "Shriekcast". Currently reading through Twilight and Midnight Sun.
- Homestuck Made This World: Homestuck contextualized and re-read through the lens of its impact. I'm reading along with the unofficial collection[mentioned here]. (Companion Tumblr with fanart mentioned in the show) (Tumblr explorer organized by partisode) (All summaries)
- The Content Mines: Behind the curtain of modern internet platforms. Part of Garbage Day[mentioned here]. (Substack powered website)
- Bullet Time: A Youtube video essayist and friends explore old mid-tier/obscure FPSes.