Games to try from the various Itch.io megabundles.
Part of the Ultimate Curation List
Includes Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, Indie Bundle for Palestinian Aid, and Bundle for Ukraine. Recommendations also sourced by other people. Use Bundle Browser to easily look through them all and add them to your library and Mitch for Android games.
Celeste, Night in the Woods, VVVVVV, Super Hexagon, Baba is You, A Short Hike, Mini Metro, Nuclear Throne, OneShot, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Oxenfree, SUPERHOT, Minit, Pyre, "Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!", Oxenfree
- kuso and LOVE: Really solid 2D platformers.
- Toree 1 and 2: Really solid 3D platformers.
- Double Cross: Grappling-based 2D platformer with an interesting framing for the story.
- Grapple Force Rena: Great grappling-based 2D platformer.
- Bleed 1 and 2: Action shooters. Have style meters.
- Super Win the Game: Retro Metroidvania.
- The King's Bird: Momentum-based 2D platformer.
- Celestial Hacker Girl Jessica: Vapourwave marble-roller.
- Xenogunner: Boss-focused run-and-gunner like Alien Soilder.
- Mobility! Accessible precision platformer: Many options.
- Circa Infinity: Arcadey mind-melter.
- They Bleed Pixels: Occult sawblade avoider with one button combat.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition: Chaotic metroidvania.
- Pikuniku: Just a wonderful time. Puzzle/exploration.
- Rising Dusk: "Anti-collection" puzzle platformer. Themed after Japanese folklore.
- The Floor is Jelly: Demorphable terrain and FEZ-like secrets.
- And Yet It Moves: Award-winning. surreal. Rotate the world.
- WitchWay: Cute open puzzler.
- Blitz Breaker: Can't move, only rocket off in 4 directions.
- Underhero: Hybrid with 2D platformers, Paper Mario inspired.
- Last Word: Conversation battles in one building. RPG Maker.
- Hero Hours Contract: Tactical magical girl unions.
- Crosscode: Action-RPG in a fictional MMO.
- Anodyne: Odd Zelda-like.
- Lenna's Inception: Glitched, randomly-generated Zelda.
- Hidden Folks: Hidden object game.
- Vignettes: Rotating stuff so that the silhouettes look like other things.
- Quadrilateral Cowboy: Cyberpunk hacking with a CLI and gadgets.
- GNOG: Puzzle boxes.
- Beglitched: Match-3 Minesweeper RPG hybrid in a cyberpink/candy cyberpunk world.
- Golf Peaks: Comes with Android version.
- Silicon Zeroes: Zachtronics-like about electronics.
- Windosill: Toybox.
- Parallax: FPS black and white dimensions.
- ETHEREAL: Ambient and abstract.
- Starseed Pilgrim: Part of the puzzle is the basic mechanics.
- Mixoluma: Styled and musically reactive like Tetris Effect and Lumines. Moddable.
- CROSSINQ+: Y2K-styled action puzzler based more on combos than on setups.
- EAT GIRL: Surrealist Pac Man.
- Pushamo: PICO-8 block cleaner.
- Backbone: Post-noir raccoon.
- 2064: Read Only Memories: Choice-based point and click.
Shoot em ups
- Imperishable Memories: Hand drawn sidescroller with FMV cutscenes.
- Rym 9000: Extremely intense visuals.
- ZeroRanger: Evolving and mysterious.
- Switch 'N' Shoot: One button.
- MidBoss: Turn-based and about posessing enemies. Run results can be exported as card PNGs.
- Heavy Bullets: FPS with limited, recollectable ammo.
- nullpointer: Vertical FPS.
- Haque: Gltch fantasy.
Experiences, Narratives, and Walking Sims
- Mu Cartographer: Abstract archeology.
- STRAWBERRY CUBES: Glitchy exploration platformer.
- Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor: "Anti-adventure game."
- Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: From the creators of The Stanley Parable.
- Interactivity: The Interactive Experience: Featuring The Button.
- A Mortician's Tale: Semi-educational game about the death industry.
- Wide Ocean Big Jacket: Short camping trip.
- Secret Little Haven: 1999-era computer interface and anime fandoms. Trans narrative.
- Dujanah: Claymation/mixed media surrealist comedy on imperialist occupation.
- ART SQOOL: Art making for an AI with an environment for inspiration.
- Welcome to Elk: Fictional island about true stories.
- Botolo: Territory control fighter-like.
- Rebop Blasters: Jazz Dragon Ball Z.
- Witchball: Combination racing and Pong where the ball goes accross the split screen.
- TowerFall: Ascension: Ouya classic from the creator of Celeste.
- 10S: Bullet hell tennis.
- Midnight Ultra: Grindhouse jank.
- Spookware: Like if modern Paper Mario had Warioware microgames. Only lightly spooky.
- Glittermitten Grove: Fairy management sim. Keep going up or down to reveal something game-changing (spoilers): Vg'f npghnyyl Sebt Senpgvbaf 3.
- 2000:1:A Space Felony: Comedy murder mystery.
- Soundodger+: Rhythm bullet hell.
- Fit For A King: Comedy old-school-style graphical adventure. Marry and execute anything.
- Fortune 499: Turn-based RPG card battles/deckbuilding based on rock-paper-scissors and probability as a fortune teller on the job.
- The Hex: Genre mashup narrative from the creator of Pony Island and Inscryption.
- Knightmare Tower: Flash upgrader.
- Democratic Socialism Simulator: Reigns-style.
- Heartbreak High: Reverse dating sim on playing minigames to break up.
- Soft Body: Dual-stick bullet heaven.
- A Dance of Fire and Ice: One button rhythm game.
- Jotun: Valhalla Edition: Han-drawn boss rush soulslike.
- Cloud Gardens: Chill post-apocalyptic plant growing.
- NO THING: Vapourwave autorunner.
- Planet Diver: Arcadey avoid-em-up.
- Indiepocalypse #4: Some games with a zine.
- Apple Quest Monsters DX: A manual/strategy guide for a fictional game.
- The Twine® Grimoire, Vol. 1 and 2: Guides to Twine.
- Desktop Goose: Toy inspired by Untitled Goose Game.
- PICO-8: Famous fantasy console.
- Tape: Project management.
OSTs for Super Meat Boy!, The Binding of Isaac, Desktop Dungeons.